Friday, July 07, 2006

"Was I Ever Really Here?"

As I gazed and gazed at the mighty sea
I was searching frantically for me
had the water washing upon the land
erased my foot prints from the sand?

Frenziedly looking through Memorial Park
must hurry quickly before the dark
alas, there I see the scrolls of time
reading, reading, but where's my name?

Desperately studying all the history
in hopes of finally solving this mystery
where oh where will I ever find the place
to see a record of my face?

In a dream, God told me where to look
opening, opening the pages of his book
one by one I see the faces of my boys
proving my being with such joy!!

Written by: Marbella

1 comment:

Ger said...

Wow. I'll have you know you caused this: I read this about 5 hours ago and have been researching and studying ever since...will blog it one of these days when done.