Monday, September 18, 2006

Rain, Rain don't go away

We are receiving some very much needed rain. It rained most of the day yesterday in a slow soaking manner that does so much good.

Hope all had a cheerful weekend. The Alien and I took off Friday and just goofed around. We drove to a nearby town and ate at the Crackerbarrel, my most favorite place. Then on to Lowes where we checked out every aisle. Deliver me from the malls, just take me to a home improvement store and its like Xmas.

The little great cubette was in true form yesterday at Church. She had to sit in Grammy's lap during Church. She was so good and quiet "until" she put her finger close to my mouth and I just barely touched it with my teeth and in this very clear distinct voice she said, "Grammy don't bite me". Needless to say, Grammy just cracked up. We didn't cause much of a disturbance, hee hee

So far, this appears to be a fairly routine week. I hope to get back on track with my neck adjustments, Casper goes to the beauty shop, Alien's big play day at work is over, Cub's games are finished so MAYBE - what is that old saying, "the best laid plans of mice and men".

Have a happy and peaceful week.

2 comments:

emc said...

I figure you and mini J are about an even match on the onery scale. And I expect to see some pictures of that event on Alien's blog, I KNOW that camera bug took some :-)

Ger said...

ROFL...can you imagine being that tiny and sitting with trusted grammy startled by the thought that she is actually about to BITE!

(Mrs. Beans says miniJ was probably doing what her mom told her in dealing with daycare biters..LOL)

Wow I hope that rain keeps up, last I checked the pond was probably 4 or 5 feet low.