Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day of Alone Time - I meant School -

Even though I love this cub dearly and she is very low maintenance, I have to admit that it is wonderful to be all alone in this house except for Casper and he doesn't talk (yet). It is so overwhelming that I can't decide what to do or not do first. Do I sound delirious? I plead guilty. She was a mighty proud little cub this morning in her South Pole jeans, new shoes, shirt and of all things wearing makeup. This is her first day of Junior High and how excited she is.

Older sibling and her spouse are out on the lake stripper fishing today. The man that videos their cattle gave them a night in a motel and a fishing trip today with a guide. They deserve it, those two are simply amazing at how they persevere.

Well, I am off to the coffee pot for more caffeine and have decided that making the bed, doing laundry and anything else can wait while I play a few games of Euchre. Be happy

1 comment:

emc said...

Here's some advice I received in the mail today...

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished. " So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

Please pass this on to those you feel might be in need of inner peace!