Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"Grounded"

Well the Alien grounded me today. He took the day off and took our cub to her tutoring and then he is taking her and the boys on to Frontier City for the rest of the day. I could have snuck by but he saw my blood pressure, maybe it was a little high, (well a "lot" high to tell the truth) so I am grounded at home for the day.

Oh well, I am looking forward to playing in my playhouse. If I have not shared this information with all, I will do so now. We bought a 29 foot Prowler 1987 travel trailer. It is in very good shape and so cute inside that I decided to make it my playhouse. No televisions allowed!! The Alien is going to set it up for real out under the big tree (by our bedroom) and put electricity, water and sewer to it. It will be shared when we have a "bed overflow" here but under the conditions that all understand that it is a playhouse not a workhouse, lol. I have girly things already finding their spots and am having lots of fun with it. I can just hear the cubs now, boy is Mom going through her second child hood already. The answer is no. I am going through the first one as I haven't had it yet. Remember better late than never.

Wish all of you could be here the 4th. We are having fireworks, swimming, homemade ice cream and grilled steaks. Then I am going on strike the rest of the summer!

My shingles are about gone thanks to my very aggressive doctor. She is leaving private practice so I am in mourning over that. She has assured me that "I" am not the cause of her retiring, lol.

Well, off to the playhouse, talk to you later.

No comments: