Monday, November 27, 2006

Clan Update

Hopefully all the ailing members of the clan are up and over the sneaky little bug that caught them. Just a quick note from the cave to update what is happening here.

We totally enjoyed all the cubs and their families that made it here for the big day. I think all of us had more to eat than we needed. One neice has called me to remind me that I didn't fulfil my role in the making of a chocolate pie for this specific person. I promised two for Xmas. It seems she has appointed me to take her Grandmother's place in making these pies.

J came through her surgery today. It was quite lengthy, almost five hours but thankfully no report of any lingering problems. There were several of us there to give her moral support and it sure seemed like a long time to sit and wait.

Gerbeans and spouse will be leaving tomorrow. Boy their time here sure goes fast.

I have started another new project. Genealogy! Boy is it ever fascinating. I am about to decide that I may have too many projects going but sure enjoy both the land searches along with the "people" searches.

Will sign off for now -

2 comments:

emc said...

Hey, know the feeling about too many projects going; sounds like you're having fun though!

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I'd definitely be interested on any little geneology tidbits you happen upon! :D

(This is Ryan by the way :O)