Thursday, November 09, 2006

And Life Goes On!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, with the election behind us what oh what will the networks find to blast away to the unsuspecting watchers! Of course, we could always push the "off" button, heaven forbid. I realize that I am probably in the minority but I actually enjoy politics. Could that be because my Dad had me handing out candidates cards at a very young age? Or calling people to see if they needed for my Dad to give them a ride to the polls? Or maybe it was just the "lively" debates between my Dad and his Dad. One a staunch democrat and the other just as staunch in his republican view. Oh well, my one attempt in running for an office (School Board) was interesting. Even though I came close enough for a run-off, I didn't win. You know those incumbents are hard to beat, lol.

Our cub is currently suffering with "pink" eye. She is sure that this is the disaster of the year. I don't think she minds missing school but does mind missing the academic trip to a nearby town tomorrow afternoon.

The Alien is sure enjoying his new truck. His brother-in-law is very worried that the Alien is going to wash the paint off if he doesn't quit washing it so often.

Our little energizer bunny is sure blooming these days. At Church Sunday, she sat in my lap and immediately she said, "Grammy, where is your purse?" She has already learned where the goodies are.

1 comment:

Ger said...

Ahhh..sounds like life is rolling along on schedule.
I remember when grandpa and great grandpa got in a long and actually somewhat heated argument...whether resistol was superior..or stetson. Turned out when it was time to go i flipped both their hats to see whose was whose...and they were the same brand. Sheesh.