Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall

Wow, what a beautiful beginning for the first day of Fall. We have been in the low 70's. We may actually have a real "Fall" season. Some years, we go straight from summer to winter.

Well, the Alien and I are adjusting to the "golden years". We have already decided that we don't know how he had time to work. Tomorrow, we have plans to go to my older siblings for the Alien to install her new vertical blinds.

Then, the next day we are headed for Norman to get stuff for the country store that we are fixing for the big fund raiser coming up. We were "volunteered" to be in charge of that aspect of the auction.

Today, was a checkup day for me at the doctor. She is concerned about my low heart rate and high blood pressure so blood work was ordered along with a change in some of my medication. Yuk!!!!!!!!!!! That is always such a drag. I tend to be like the Alien's Dad when he was asked "why do you wear these glasses, you can't see out of them?" To this he replied, "well, they are the only ones I have". That is sort of how I feel about my medicine, it may not be working but at least I am used to them, lol

We are missing The Unique Life as he got moved in the camper over to the RV park. We had gotten use to having him close. I am sure he is enjoying his space.

The pool is being closed this week. We had to get a new cover for it. The alien takes such good care to keep the water clean and safe.

The little furry boys are happy to have so much attention these days. They are so rotten. At night, if one of them gets up in the chair with me, here comes the other one so I have them both. In the winter that won't be so bad since they such little heaters.

The Cub is still hesitant to drive her jeep. Her Dad has to make her drive!

Well off to the kitchen to help prepare dinner. The Alien is grilling steak, yummy.

No comments: