Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"Life Goes On"

We are working through the fog that has surrounded us for these past several months. We just have to keep remembering that without rain there would be no rainbow.

The Alien is being very creative these days. He has rigged ("oops, meant invented) a way to pump the water through the solar panels into the pool to warm it more quickly. I felt the water this morning and it is working. I am anxious to get in that warm water. The cub has already been in it but when she turned blue she decided it didn't match the color of her bathing suit so out she came. She has a dead line of Friday (our deadline for her) to prepare for taking the written test for her learner's permit. I am sure that we will "rue" the day we pushed this issue, lol.

Talked with my older sibling this morning and she had a strong voice which made my day.

Hopefully, I will be getting to see and spend some time with little Grace Kelly soon. I think she comes next week for her visit. Haven't heard when or if the NE crew will get to come down. I think Z has summer school in English.

Our cub is getting excited about her mission trip with our Church group to Florida in July. We have dental appts, eye appts, etc this month trying to fit everything in. Since her school starts the middle of August, she has a busy schedule ahead.

We had our first two ripe tomatoes yesterday. Will let you know when we chomp into them just how good they taste "or not".

3 comments:

SleepyElf said...

Grr. Mine won't ripen and yours won't grow. What a pair. At least the bugs are getting something to eat.

emc said...

Well... mine might live(!?) (Imagine this in Jayne's voice in the Serendipity movie)

taoii said...

I think cubbette is on the right track, take that time slow and easy. SleepyElf keeps teasing me telling me our veggies might be starting to ripen... Will believe it when I taste it.