Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rigidity

I rarely read "Dear Abby" but for some reason I did today. The subject was concern from a couple that were going home for the holidays. Their extended family was large and home was very small with one bathroom so this couple had decided to get a motel room. This caused such an "uproar". Feelings were hurt and chaos ensued. Good grief what is wrong with people? They should have been so thankful the "kids" were coming home that it was totally okay with them where they stayed. Why are people so rigid that they have to get everything their way or "they will take their marbles and go home".

We are so excited that our families are willing to spend their time, vacation and money to come be with us for the holidays that we don't care where they stay. They know they are always welcome here but if they feel more comfortable in a motel, then that is just great with us also.

Okay, I will get off my soap box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ger said...

Well...i even have a little room in my small barn..lol. Ahhh I look forward to this gathering as soon as the last one ended. Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Awesome content! :) Eu também tenho um blog sobre fotografia, se quiseres podes dar uma olhadela. ^^ My website My blog

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.