Thursday, May 03, 2007

Where there is a will there is a way

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the "seniors' special" was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $1.99. "Sounds good," I said. "But I don't want the eggs.""

Then I'll have to charge you two dollars and forty-nine cents because you're ordering a la carte," the waitress warned me. "You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?" I asked incredulously."YES!!" stated the waitress.

"I'll take the special then." I said. "How do you want your eggs?" the waitress asked."Raw and in the shell," I replied. I took the two eggs home. DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!! We've been around the block more than once.

2 comments:

emc said...

ROFL! I told Brighteyes about this and she thought this was probably the first request like this the cook had ever received. Always mak'in history ain't ya Marbella?

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time your alien ordered the cheeseburger (hold the cheese)...lol

You two are a treasure!