Thursday, December 14, 2006

country girl or city boy

I have just had my amusement for the day. Can you believe it came from reading MSN's home page? Jon Katz wrote a very detailed story about his "steer" and how the steer named Elvis fell in love. I was practically rolling in the floor laughing. If Jon would look up the word "steer" in the dictionary he would find out why I found this so funny. Of course, I confess to being a country girl so I knew the impossibility of an occurrence such as this happening. Goes to show, "You can't believe everything you hear and not much of what you read", sorry for modifying this quotation a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be that notable though, I bet Elvis' mother is still one fine high quality heifer. ;)

Ger said...

I've had trouble posting comments also, its this new fangled blog, keeps wanting to send me to a nonsecure site, other time it just disappears. Hope they fix it soon. I took the crazy 38 letter word verification out for a few days hopefully that will help till they get the problem fixed.