Friday, January 01, 2010

"I Knew It was coming"

Dad nab it, this is the only time of year I dread! That is taking the Xmas tree down, packing all the stockings away for another year and just in general "de-Christmasing" (new word). It always brings tears and then they quickly get replaced with the expectations of the next time our wall is covered with stockings, twinkling tree, candles, poinsettas and all the goodies that give me so much joy to prepare.

Believe it or not, I am finally getting well. The reaction to the HINI shot caused the severe asthma attack in November and untreated (we thought it was just the flu), it flared up again in December. After finally getting into seeing the doctor and getting checked instead of "over the phone", she has put me on an aggressive treatment for Asthma and after only four days I am so much better. No more of those shots for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The furry boys and I got on the loveseat and took a two hour nap this afternoon. Believe it or not, I was ready to get up before they were.

Those of you that got to visit my sister will never know how much that meant to her. She said, "I could have visited all day".

If I can continue to get stronger and stronger, we are going to put a gift that was given to us (sneakily)to good use. There is a Dr. Tony Ash that is holding a weekend retreat in Lufkin, TX in February and we want to go and it is now possible. You sneaky rascals you know who I am talking about.

The Alien and I are looking forward to this new year. For the first time, we have "time" and sometimes that is the most important commodity. Hopefully, we are going to get started on a healthier style of living. This summer we hope to be able to do some traveling and camping. Better watch, we might show up no telling where, lol

Thanks for giving us so much happiness for the holidays!!

4 comments:

emc said...

Thanks for creating this special time every year for all of us! Love ya!

And if you just happen to pop-up in this area, I bet we can keep you entertained :-)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ข่าวสด Pg slot วันนี้ said...

ข่าวสด Pg slot วันนี้ ข่าวสดวันนี้ เล่นเกมกับ Pg slot สมัครสมาชิกง่ายฝากโอนถอนไวมีเกมให้เล่นง่ายก็เเตกได้รับโบนัสอัปเดตเกมใหม่อย่างเสมอได้สัมผัสกับเกมสล็อตมาใหม่สุดฟิน

pgslot org said...

pgslot org ว่าเป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์มากมาย ด้วยความสนุกสนานและรางวัลใหญ่ที่มีให้แชร์กัน นอกจากนี้ PG SLOT